At NACOG, our business is to support your business! We are seeing a growing demand from home based businesses and business startups to have access to meeting space or space for training and access to workforce solutions.
Did you know there is an alternative in Yavapai County? The Yavapai County Business Assistance Center (BAC) located at NACOG 221 N. Marina Street in Prescott is available space for our business community to utilize in developing your workforce. We offer 1 private meeting space, 1 computer lab and a large room that holds up to 30 attendees. The BAC recently underwent some fresh upgrades such as paint and new carpet and updated business hours to 7:00am to 5:00pm. Services available at the center include:
• Business Assessments
• Business Skills Development
• Leadership Development
• Customized Trainings/Workshops
• Labor recruitment and development of job fairs
• Notary Public on site
• Broadband/Wi-Fi Internet access
• Online communications software
• Laptop computers
• National Proctoring site
• Video projector for presentations
• Fax, copier, phones and printers
• Multiple office space/set up
• Plenty of parkingFor more information, please contact NACOG at 928-778-1422 for more information. We’ve got your BAC!