PRESCOTT, AZ (December 14, 2018) – Prescott Regional Airport is providing weekly updates on recent enplanements, and predictions for the next milestone, based on the current data.
Here is an update for this week:
- This past week we had 575 enplanements on 14 flights = 82.1% load factor
- As of this release, our year-to-date total is approximately 8,600
- As of today, we anticipate the 9K milestone winner will be on December 19th
- This week we had multiple individuals and groups travel to Los Angeles for the day in support of the Fly Prescott 10K campaign. You can follow the updates for the campaign on the City of Prescott and Prescott Regional Airport Facebook pages.
- Anticipated load factors through December 31st will be 80+%
In other Airport news:
- Additional parking lot located near the terminal was opened December 7th.
- Due to construction on Highway 89, please allow extra time if you are flying out of Prescott.
To book your flight visit United.com or on the United app on your smartphone. Select airport code PRC for Prescott.