Northern Arizona Council of Governments Economic Workforce Development Division (NACOG-EWD) is pleased to offer the Wanted Analytics labor report update for June 2018.
This report offers real time labor statistics data for Yavapai County.
Currently, there are 75,000 individuals seeking employment in the Yavapai County area; this number indicates current residents who are job searching as well as job seekers in other areas with a desire to locate to Yavapai.
Out of 461 local employers, there are 2,585 job openings, with an average posting duration of 34 days to fill positions.
Employers are expected to receive 26 candidates per job opening and 161 candidates per employer.
Top employment trends are
- Registered Nursing,
- CDL Class A/B Drivers,
- Physical Therapy,
- Customer Service/Sales
Top desired skills are
- CDL A with HAZMAT endorsement,
- Microsoft Office Suite,
- Emergency/Physical Therapy/Critical Care/Patient Electrical Medical Records experience,
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control,
- Material Handling
The highest demand certifications are
- Certified Registered Nurse,
- Certified Caregivers/Nursing Assistants,
- Basic Life Support,
- CDL A with endorsements, OSHA and Hazardous Analysis Technician
If you are interested in looking into a new career pathway or an employer looking to find the right candidate, please contact us at 928-778-1422, www.yavapaiatwork.com for more information.
Data supply provided by www.wantedanalytics.com