Prescott, AZ—U.S. Congressman Paul A. Gosar (R-AZ) will be hosting an “Entrepreneurship Panel Discussion and Roundtable” and networking opportunity for local self-starters, small business owners and the public on Friday, September 7th at the Prescott Resort and Conference Center in Prescott. The panel discussion and roundtable are open to the public and will include:
- Paul Hickman, President/CEO, Arizona Bankers Association (ABA) – Moderator
- Glenn Hamer, President/CEO, Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Russ Yelton, President/CEO, Northern Arizona Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology
- Farrell Quinlan, Arizona State Director, National Federation of Independent Businesses
- Robert J. Blaney, District Director, US Small Business Administration (SBA), and
- Kristian Richardson, Senior International Trade Specialist, US & Foreign Commercial Service
“Entrepreneurship Panel Discussion and Roundtable”
When: Friday, September 7, 2012
9:30a.m. to 12:00p.m.
9:30a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Networking and Refreshments;
10:30a.m. to 12:00p.m.: Panel Discussion
Prescott Resort and Conference Center
1500 Arizona 69
Prescott, AZ 86301
As a small business owner, Congressman Gosar understands small businesses play a key role in America’s economic growth and recovery. For more information, visit his website at www.gosar.house.gov.