It’s an opportunity to find a job, or meet a job seeker. You can learn the latest information about careers, full, part-time, temporary or summer jobs.
Representatives from local businesses, healthcare, non-profits and military organizations will be on hand to share information and details about jobs that are available now.
The Job Fair is coordinated by:
- Yavapai College
- Regional Economic Development Center
- Prescott Chamber of Commerce
- Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona
- US Department of Veterans Affairs
Being prepared is important for both the job seekers and the local participating businesses.
Job seekers should bring:
- Resumes (plenty to share)
- Cover letters
Businesses will want:
- Knowledgeable reps
- Job opening information
- Great table display
- Materials about your company
If You Go:
What: Job Fair
Who: Job Seekers
When: March 27
Time: 3:30 - 6 PM
Where: Yavapai College, Prescott Campus