I'm Bill Monroe.
- On Monday, the Arizona Court of Appeals concluded the trial court erred in staying Yavapai County Superior Court Judge Michael Bluff's order and reversed the lower court's decision.
- The Prescott City Council rejected a resolution of support for a proposed Town of Williamson Valley incorporation Tuesday.
- Slow production on the new H1N1 vaccine prompted Yavapai County Community Health Services officials to cancel vaccination clinics Tuesday and Saturday.
- It was reported Sedona sweat lodge ceremony organizer James Ray had cancelled all his events for the rest of the year.
- State Attorney General Terry Goddard was in Prescott Tuesday morning to host a Senior Anti-crime University.
- On Tuesday night, the Prescott Unified School District held a public forum on communication.
- Arizona Public Service providers partnered with the Central Yavapai Fire District and other local first responders for a rescue drill Wednesday morning.
- And City of Prescott officials reported Friday Arizona Office of Administrative Hearings Judge Thomas Shedden upheld the City's right to pump water from the Big Chino aquifer.
I'm Bill Monroe and that's your QNA News Week in Review.
Hear Bill Monroe on Northern Arizona's Source for News, Talk and Sports, KQNA 1130 AM