I'm Bill Monroe.
- The Yavapai County Board of Supervisors upheld the Planning and Zoning Commission's February 3rd recommendation to unanimously reject the Williamson Valley Community Plan as a Minor Amendment to the County General Plan.
- The Prescott Unified School District Board held some special meetings regarding its Superintendent search.
- The Humboldt Unified School District Board opened its voting session Tuesday night by reading a statement regarding its Superintendent search.
- Fain Signature Group and Global Tranz announced an expansion in Prescott Valley Wednesday morning.
- The Prescott Unified School District held an opening reception for Youth Arts Month at the Yavapai College Performance Hall Monday night.
- The Prescott City Council raised concerns over the purchase of property for a new 1.45 million gallon water storage tank.
- The Dewey-Humboldt Town Council came to a consensus Tuesday to ask additional questions of the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality on an aquifer protection permit at the Iron King Mine landfill site, but decided not to proceed with an appeal.
- And the Dewey-Humboldt Planning and Zoning Advisory Commission met Thursday night for consideration of a proposed text amendment.
I'm Bill Monroe and that's your KQNA News Week in Review.