I'm Bill Monroe.
- Arizona Game and Fish personnel hosted a public forum on bears Monday night.
- On Tuesday, the Dewey-Humboldt Town Council directed staff to object to a BLM transfer report.
- Instructor William Ringer was injured during a helicopter training flight Tuesday.
- The Great Western Drive and Glassford Hill Road extension study was presented Wednesday night.
- The Humboldt Unified School District Board held a special meeting Tuesday afternoon for review of its goals for the upcoming school year.
- The Prescott City Council raised concerns over a transportation enhancement program application.
- The Prescott Valley Town Council approved items related to the new Library facility Thursday night.
- And 3 lightning caused fires were reported this week.
I'm Bill Monroe and that's your QNA News Week in Review.
Hear Bill Monroe on Northern Arizona's Source for News, Talk and Sports, KQNA 1130 AM .
Bill bring a wrapup of last week's events, covering Governor Brewer's visit, the Lowe's project and the TEA party on Friday.
Bill brings the Friday roundup of the latest news, including the Sundogs, Yavapai College and the Cross Fire.
Bill brings news of the Prescott TEA Party, some more stimulus funds to the VA Center and the Humane Society.
Hungry for news regarding the Sundogs? Bill has it here, in his Daily Roundup!
Stay put if you are lost in the wilderness; more funds to help improve access to quality health care; Yavapai Humane Society to join with the City of Prescott.