Carissa Maxwell and Kellen Hoskens, from the Maxwell Group at BloomTree Realty talk about some of the pitfalls you can encounter when you’re buying a home. Being prepared makes all the difference - after all, nobody likes surprises in this process!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Money - how will you pay for your home?
- Get a lender - why local lenders are recommended
- Be prepared for appraisal, inspection and closing costs
- Know how much you qualify for
- Timing: It doesn’t happen overnight!
- Find the right home for you
- All about contingencies
- Last minute closing issues
- Insurance you might need that you haven’t thought about
- What not to do
This is a MUST-Listen episode if you’re considering a new-to-you home.